- My Story Is
Australian Food and Agriculture products are highly-sought-after in China because of their reputation for being safe and clean.
Whilst Food and Agriculture businesses in Australia see high barriers to exporting their products to China, wholesalers and distributors in China also see high barriers to sourcing Food and Agriculture products from Australia.
Huntingford Advisory is the Australian partner of a wholesaler and distributor in China which is seeking relationships with Food and Agriculture businesses in Australia.
The distributor is seeking access to:
· Dairy products
· Fruit (cherries, citrus, mango, table grapes and Tasmanian apples)
· Meat (red meat and frozen deer meat)
· Organic products (especially those already certified by Australian Certified Organic (ACO), and National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia Limited (NASSA))
· Wheat and barley
· Wine and beer
· Baby food
· Confectionery and snack foods
· Convenience foods
· Processed foods
Gaining entry for Food and Agriculture products into the China domestic market can be complicated and time-consuming.
To secure a reliable supply of premium products, the distributor is prepared to joint venture with Food and Agriculture businesses in Australia, and assist with matters such as:
· China Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau (CIQ) requirements (including, labelling, other product certification requirements, and ingredient and component registration);
· General Administration of Quality Supervision Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China (AQSIQ) registration;
· Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA) accreditation; and
· New Certification Regulations on Domestic Organic Products verification.
If you are a Food or Agriculture business in Australia that has the capacity to supply products for export to China, and are interested in partnering with a wholesaler and distributor in China, we welcome an expression of interest from you.
Please do not hesitate to contact Edward Huntingford at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For further information about Huntingford Advisory, please click here: http://opensesame.asia/stories/blintro4059/.
NB This is not a solicitation for investment. You should seek independent advice before relying on any of the above information.