Huntingford Advisory is a member of a consortium of investors exploring the potential of making an offer for one, or both, of the Victorian Dairy processing plants slated for closure by Murray Goulburn (one of Australia’s largest Dairy foods businesses), being the Kiewa and Rochester plants.
To whom the offer is made will depend on the outcome of the current sale processes affecting these assets. Saputo Dairy Australia has proposed acquiring the assets of Murray Goulburn Co-operative. The acquisition includes the processing facilities in Kiewa and Rochester.
The consortium has three key objectives of acquiring the plants:
· providing a community benefit (especially for local families and members of indigenous communities);
· distributing high quality products to five-star hotels and restaurants in the Greater Bay Area of China; and
· producing value-added goods for licensing to celebrity chefs and sale to upscale food halls and gourmet grocers in Australia and Greater China.
The consortium is seeking expressions of interest from:
· potential suppliers to the processing plants;
· potential distribution partners in Australia and Greater China; and
· vendors of assets with a strategic complement (supply, production or service) to the plants.
Should you wish to express interest in participating in this venture, please do not hesitate to contact Edward Huntingford at: email@example.com.
For further information about Huntingford Advisory, please click here: http://opensesame.asia/stories/blintro4058/
NB This is not a solicitation for investment in this venture. If the consortium raises outside capital, it will invite tenders from appropriately qualified and licensed entities to lead such an exercise. You should seek independent advice before relying on any of the above information.